Thursday, October 14, 2010

Second Entry


If I could turn back time, what would I do.....

     If I could turn back time, what I would do is become a person that has high confident in young age and also become  a best student in my school.
     I said like that because now I not really a has high confident in myself to show myself in front of people. But still I can make a present and talk with some confident in myself. I has many motivated thing in myself. I choose this way because its important for me to find my strength to talk in front of people . This is because I feel so nervous and my hand become shaking like a Parkinson person. That why I want train myself to talk and became confident.
     The second thing in my mind is I want become a best student in my school. I was dream to become a best student in my school. I want to repair my result in SPM, so that I can go to university. I also dream to be a person that always active in many field and good in knowledge. So, that what I want to do if I could turn back time.
     But, I know the reality we cannot turn back time. I still feel a grateful because I has a good life nowadays. I said so because I has a good friend that always with me and I has a family that always support me.

No comments:

Applez PicTure

Applez PicTure
Aloha!!
my girlz frenz Zoo Teruntum IT' Memories